functions as umbrella organisation for anthroposophic medical associations worldwide with regard to the representation of anthroposophic medicine in political and legal affairs on European and international level.
In particular, the IVAA focuses on safeguarding:
- the legal status of anthroposophic medicine as a integrative medical system
- the availability of medicinal products on the market, necessary for the anthroposophic medical approach
- the accessibility of other anthroposophic treatments, including art therapies, eurythmy therapy and many other treatments belonging to the anthroposophic medical system
Furthermore the IVAA focuses on safeguarding pluralism in medicine with regard to
- rights of patients to use the treatment of their choice,
- rights of physicians to offer the best available treatment for their patients.
Constitution of the IVAA
read more (pdf)
Last update 28.2.2011 ©IVAA 2011